- 1 head Napa or bok choy cabbage
- 3 green onions
- 1 (3-ounce) package ramen noodles with seasoning pack
- 1 (6-ounce) package slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat the broiler.
Tear the cabbage and slice the onions, and place in a large salad bowl. Crumble the noodles into a broiler pan, add the almonds, sesame seeds, and broil for 2 minutes, being careful not to scorch the sesame seeds. In a jar with a tight lid, combine the oil, sugar, vinegar, and salt with the contents of the seasoning pack. Cover the jar and shake well to blend the dressing. Pour the dressing over the salad, add the toasted sesame and almond, and toss to combine.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.