Chocolate Banana Pie
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 (1-cup volume each) 4-inch diameter mini pie crusts ( graham cracker or shortbread)
- Whipped cream
- Dried banana chips, crushed
- White chocolate, shaved, optional for garnish
In a mixer combine bananas, cream cheese, ricotta, sugar and vanilla and mix well. Slowly beat in cocoa powder to avoid dry pockets. Pour into shells and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Top with whipped cream and banana chips. Top with shaved white chocolate, if desired
Serving tip: Instead of mini crusts you can serve in a martini or other cocktail glass.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.