Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts
- Chocolate and honey flavored graham crackers and fruit
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, brown sugar, and vanilla. Beat until well combined. Add the marshmallows and chocolate morsels. Stir to combine well. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Form the mixture into a ball, then roll it in walnuts. Arrange the cheese ball on a serving platter and serve with graham crackers and fruit.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.