- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 pound carrots, grated, about 2 cups
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, oil, and lemon juice.
Combine the carrots, corn kernels, raisins, and parsley leaves in a large serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the salad and season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to use.