Corrie's Kentucky Pie
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 1 cup sifted self-rising flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 2 (9-inch) deep dish unbaked pie shells or 3 (9-inch) unbaked regular pie shells
- Ice cream, optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine eggs, sugar, and melted chocolate in large bowl. Add flour and mix well, stirring in remaining ingredients except for pie shells. Bake 50 to 60 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream. Freezes well!!
Thank you! your flag was submitted.