- 3/4 cup chopped green onion, with tops
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups fish stock
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pound crabmeat, picked free of shell
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
Saute chopped green onion and garlic in butter until tender. Stir in flour, stirring until well blended. Slowly add 2 cups of the fish stock, continuing to cook until smooth and bubbly. Slowly add cream and milk. Stir in crabmeat. Add sherry, lemon-pepper seasoning, salt and white pepper. Simmer until piping hot; adjust seasoning (sherry, salt, and pepper), to taste. Serve in bowls topped with cheese and chives.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.