Creamy Lobster Rounds
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Two 10-ounce fresh lobster tails, meat removed and coarsely chopped
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3 1/2 dozen toasted bread rounds
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the green onions, peppers, and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, about 5 minutes. Stir in the wine and lemon juice, and cook 5 minutes. Add the lobster and cook until pink and firm, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the cream cheese, stirring until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat. Spoon the lobster mixture evenly over the toast rounds. Garnish with chopped fresh chives if desired. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.