Curry Chicken Salad
- 1 large roasted chicken, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced or chopped water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 (2-ounce) package slivered almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon prepared mango chutney
Gently combine the chicken, celery, water chestnuts, grapes, and almonds in a large glass bowl. Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well. Add to the chicken mixture and stir gently to combine. Season with salt, to taste.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.