- Oil, for frying
- 1 pork chop, boneless
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large baked potato, flesh scooped out
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Jack
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Melted butter, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Preheat oil in a deep-fryer or a Dutch oven.
Pound pork chop until tender and thin. Coat with flour and place in deep-fryer, allowing it to cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Cut into strips and add to scooped out baked potato. Add Cheddar, cream cheese, bacon, and House Seasoning and seasoning salt, to taste. Stuff the potato skin with the filling. Bake the potato for about 10 minutes, or until heated through, or fry the potato until crispy. Add melted butter as topping.
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups