Donut Bread Pudding
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (4 1/2-ounce) cans fruit cocktail, with their juice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (9-ounce) box raisins
- Pinch salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 24 donuts, cut into cubes (recommended: Krispy Kreme)
- Butter Rum Sauce, recipe follows
- Butter Rum Sauce:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (1-pound) box confectioners' sugar
- Dark rum
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for the donut cubes and Butter Rum Sauce. Add the donut cubes and toss until they have absorbed as much of the liquid as possible. Pour the mixture into a casserole dish and bake for 1 hour. Serve with Butter Rum Sauce.Butter Rum Sauce:
In a saucepan, melt the butter and gradually stir in the confectioners' sugar. Add rum and heat until bubbly. Pour over each serving of Donut Bread Pudding.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.