Engagement Ring (Bling) Finger Sandwich
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 cup finely minced green olives
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 loaf soft white bread, crusts removed
- 1 loaf soft wheat bread, crusts removed
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves, for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons bacon pieces, for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds, for garnish, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, for garnish, optional
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise. Split into 4 approximately 4-ounce portions, and put into separate bowls.
Combine pineapple and 4-ounces cream cheese mixture and set aside. Combine green
ounces cream cheese mixture and set aside. Combine pecans and 4 ounces cream cheese
mixture and set aside.
To assemble sandwiches, spread the fillings on top of white bread slices and cover with
wheat bread slices. Cut each sandwich into triangles, squares or circles. Arrange on a
large platter by sandwich filling. Garnish with parsley, bacon pieces, poppy seeds, or
pecans. In gold ink, write each sandwich filling on a small card, attach it to a toothpick
and place it in the center of each pile of sandwiches, identifying the filling.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.