Fettuccine Chicken Salad
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 (9-ounce) packages fresh fettuccine
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon The Lady's House Seasoning, divided, recipe follows
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt (recommended: The Lady's Seasoned Salt)
- House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Slice chicken breasts lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with thyme and salt and pepper. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through but still juicy; do not overcook.
While chicken is cooking; cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and drain again. Pat excess moisture off pasta with a paper towel, if necessary.
Place chicken strips on top of pasta.House Seasoning:
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Chicken Salad with Fennel Spice, Vampire Chicken-Beet Salad with Scallions and Goat Cheese and Onion Toasted Ghouls, Grilled Tandoori-Spiced Chicken over Green Papaya Salad, Chicken Piccata Recipes, Chicken and Dumpling Recipes, Sweet And Sour Chicken Recipes, Beet Salad Recipes, Cole Slaw Recipes, Chicken Alfredo Recipes