Five Layer Bar Mix:
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar Five Layer Bar Mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels. Spoon graham cracker crumbs into a small plastic or cellophane bag and place on top of the layers.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Remove graham cracker crumbs from jar. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle remaining ingredients of mix over crumb mixture. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into bars.