- Pizza Dough:
- 1 package store bought sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 large peach, sliced
- 1 large green apple, sliced
- 1 large orange, sectioned
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Flatten cookie dough onto a 6-inch pizza pan. Bake until firm to touch, about 11 to 15 minutes. Cool. In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and sugar. Spread the baked cookie with the cream cheese mixture and decorate with sliced fruit. In a small bowl, combine melted white chocolate with chocolate syrup. Top the pizza with remaining berries and chocolate mixture. Slice and serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.