- Total Time:
- 4 hr 20 min
- 10 min
- 4 hr
- 10 min
- 20 servings
- 2 (6-ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 (6-ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (48-ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle lemon-lime soda (recommended: Sprite)
Combine the orange juice, lemonade, and pineapple juice and stir well.
Bring 3 cups water and the sugar to a boil in a heavy saucepan and boil until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Let cool. Add the syrup to the fruit juices.
Place the whole strawberries into a ring mold. Pour in enough fruit juice to fill the mold. Freeze. Refrigerate the remaining juice.
When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice into a punch bowl and add the soda. Float the strawberry ice ring in the punch.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen