Fruit Salad with Cream Cheese-Pecan Topping
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 2 cups halved green grapes
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 starfruit, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and lemon juice at medium-low speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
In a separate medium bowl, beat the heavy cream at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until slightly thickened. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Gently fold into the cream cheese mixture; spread over the fruit. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Serve immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.