Fruit Salad with Honey Dressing
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, plus the juice 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
For the dressing, combine the honey, orange juice, oil, 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt, and mustard in a jar with a tight lid; cover and shake well. Toss the apple, banana, and avocado with juice from 1 lemon to prevent the fruit from turning brown. Combine the fruit, raisins, and nuts in a glass bowl. Add the dressing and stir gently. Serve on red leaf lettuce.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.