- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper sauce
- 3 (4-ounce) cans diced green chiles, with juice
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Jack
- 1 1/2 cups grated sharp Cheddar
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
In a bowl, add the eggs, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper sauce. Mix together well.
Add the chiles and both cheeses to a large bowl. Pour the liquid ingredients into the cheese mixture and stir well. Pat the mixture down into the prepared baking dish and bake until the center is firm, about 45 minutes. Allow to cool, then cut into small squares and serve.