- Nonstick cooking spray
- Two 6-ounce U.S. farm-raised catfish fillets
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
Heat a grill to medium-high and spray with cooking spray. (If you don't have a grill, you can use the broiler.)
Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
In a medium bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, olive oil, parsley and lemon zest.
Grill the fish until it flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 4 minutes per side. Divide the fish between the plates, top with the olive relish and sprinkle with the feta.