Grilled Marinated Flank Sandwiches
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 (4 1/2-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Bacon Horseradish Sauce:
- 2 teaspoons minced green onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 12 to 15 onion rolls, split, buttered, and toasted
- Arugula, for serving
For the marinade: In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and pepper. Add the flank steak, seal the bag, and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
Preheat a grill to medium heat.
Drain the steak, discarding the marinade. Place the steak on the grill. Grill 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired temperature. (You may also bake at 425 degrees F until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion reads 145 degrees, 40 to 45 minutes.) Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, Yucca Fries and Avocado, Tomato and Red Onion Salad, Cilantro-Tequila Marinated and Grilled Flank Steak with Peppers, Guacamole and Chipotle Mayonnaise, Grilled Meatloaf Sandwiches, Roast Beef Recipes, London Broil Recipes, New York Strip Steak Recipes, Prime Rib Recipes, Grilled Steak Recipes, Easy Stir-Frying
Thank you! your flag was submitted.