- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 peaches, pits removed and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups mesclun greens mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat a grill pan to medium-high heat.
For the dressing: Combine the rice wine vinegar and Dijon in a small bowl. Slowly pour the olive into the bowl, whisking constantly to emulsify. Season with salt.
For the salad: Place the peaches in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss well. Place on the grill and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
Place the mesclun mix in a large bowl. Add chopped pecans, feta and cooked peaches. Drizzle salad with dressing and toss to coat.