Grilled Radicchio and Walnut Salad
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray
- 2 heads radicchio, cut in half
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad: Spray the grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Grill the radicchio until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Cool completely.
Chop the grilled radicchio into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl, combine the chopped radicchio, orange sections, and walnuts. Add the dressing, and toss gently to coat. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed. Serve at room temperature.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.