Grilled Radicchio and Walnut Salad
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray
- 2 heads radicchio, cut in half
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup toasted walnuts
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the salad: Spray the grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Grill the radicchio until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Cool completely.
Chop the grilled radicchio into bite-size pieces. In a medium bowl, combine the chopped radicchio, orange sections, and walnuts. Add the dressing, and toss gently to coat. Add salt and pepper, to taste, if needed. Serve at room temperature.