Grilled Tuna with Olive Tapenade
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) 1-inch thick tuna fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, thyme, oregano, oil, capers, and lemon juice.
Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side. Serve the tapenade over the grilled fish.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Chili, Avocado Puree and Fried Tortillas, Emeril's Grilled Tuna Pan Bagnat Sandwich, Grilled Tuna with Black Bean Chili, Avocados, and Fried Tortillas, Grilled Vegetable Recipes, Grilled Chicken Recipes, Barbecuing, Grilled Salmon Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Easy Grilling Recipes