Grilled Tuna with Olive Tapenade
- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) 1-inch thick tuna fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, thyme, oregano, oil, capers, and lemon juice.
Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side. Serve the tapenade over the grilled fish.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.