- 1/2 cup chopped, pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped green olives with pimientos
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 (6 to 8-ounce) 1-inch thick tuna fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a medium bowl, combine the olives, tomatoes, thyme, oregano, oil, capers, and lemon juice.
Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper. Grill the tuna until desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side. Serve the tapenade over the grilled fish.
Per Serving: Calories: 434; Total Fat: 22 grams; Saturated Fat: 4 grams; Protein: 54 grams; Total carbohydrates: 3 grams; Sugar: 0 grams; Fiber: 0.5 grams; Cholesterol: 86 milligrams; Sodium: 1,196 milligrams