- 1 cup diced pineapple, preferably fresh
- 1/4 cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped scallions (white and light green parts)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seeded and minced chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 4 (8-ounce) tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- House Seasoning, recipe follows
For the salsa:
In a small bowl, mix all the salsa ingredients together. Cover and let stand at room temperature until ready to serve.
For the tuna:
Light the grill or preheat the broiler.
Coat the tuna steaks with the oil and sprinkle with House Seasoning. Transfer the steaks to a baking sheet, if broiling, or put them on the grill. Broil or grill the fish until cooked to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a serving platter and serve topped with the salsa.
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.