Homemade Salsa on the Fly
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, diced, or 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with their juice
- 1 small onion finely chopped (yellow or white)
- 1 small green bell pepper, seeds and veins removed, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped green chilies, with juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a large glass bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir well with a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until serving time.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.