- 3 pounds chicken wings, tips removed if desired
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small bottle hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1/2 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sriracha hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 bottle beer
In blender, puree all ingredients, being very careful of the hot peppers. Place chicken wings in a bowl and pour mixture on top, marinate wings overnight.
Heat Dutch oven with fry oil at 350 degrees F.
Remove wings from bowl and gently place them in the hot oil. Fry wings until golden brown and crisp about 8 to10 minutes. Meanwhile, take the leftover marinade and place in a small saucepan on stove and bring to a hard boil. After the sauce is heated throughout, put sauce in large bowl, add wings and toss until coated.