Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced carrots (about 3 small)
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
- Grated Parmesan, optional
In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onion and carrot, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in zucchini, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Top each serving with grated Parmesan, if desired.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Italian Chicken Soup with "Toasted" Parmesan Gnocchi, Chicken-and-Dumpling Soup, Chicken Tortilla Soup with Chipotle and Fire Roasted Tomato, Osso Buco Recipes, Comfort Food Recipes, Sesame Chicken Recipes, Meatball Appetizer Recipes, Chicken and Dumpling Recipes, Garlic Bread Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.