Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced carrots (about 3 small)
- 2 1/2 cups sliced zucchini (about 2 medium)
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans chicken broth
- Grated Parmesan, optional
In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onion and carrot, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in zucchini, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Top each serving with grated Parmesan, if desired.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Italian Chicken Soup with "Toasted" Parmesan Gnocchi, Chicken Tortilla Soup with Chipotle and Fire Roasted Tomato, Chicken-and-Dumpling Soup, Carrot Soup Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes, Cheese Ball Recipes, Carrot Salad Recipes, Gnocchi Recipes, Teriyaki Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.