- 1 small butternut squash (1 1/2 pounds), peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 cups spring mix
- 1/2 head radicchio, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 Belgian endive, sliced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup chopped salted and roasted pistachios
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
Place the squash on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
Using a glass jar with a tight lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon, shallots and a pinch of salt. Shake well to combine.
In a large salad bowl, combine the squash, spring mix, radicchio, endive, grapes, pistachios and feta cheese. Top with the salad dressing and serve.