Lobster Club Sandwich
- 1 (8-ounce) lobster tail, cooked, medium diced
- 1 tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 1 small tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 slices medium thickness white bread, toasted
- Frilly toothpicks
Toss together the lobster meat, green onions and parsley in a medium mixing bowl. In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and lemon juice. Add half of the lemon mayonnaise mixture to the lobster. Season with salt and pepper and fold together.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with the remaining lemon mayonnaise mixture. Top 2 slices of bread with arugula, tomato and bacon. Spoon the lobster salad on top. Cover with a second slice of bread. Cut the sandwich in half, diagonally and secure with frilly toothpicks.
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay