Maple and Mustard Glazed Salmon
- Olive oil, for grilling
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Grease the grill grate by brushing with oil. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Generously sprinkle the salmon all over with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the syrup, butter, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1 teaspoon black pepper to make the glaze.
Brush the salmon tops generously with the glaze and place skin-side down on the grill and cook, about 4 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook until they reach the doneness you like, about 5 minutes for medium-rare. Carefully remove the fish from the grill and place skin-down on a pretty serving platter.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Maple-Mustard-Mixed Pepper Glazed Salmon with Brussels Sprout Slaw, Mustard-Maple Roasted Salmon, Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon Fillets, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Grilled Pork Chop Recipes, Grilling Recipes, Roasted Chicken Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.