- Olive oil, for grilling
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Grease the grill grate by brushing with oil. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
Generously sprinkle the salmon all over with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, whisk together the syrup, butter, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and 1 teaspoon black pepper to make the glaze.
Brush the salmon tops generously with the glaze and place skin-side down on the grill and cook, about 4 minutes. Flip the salmon and cook until they reach the doneness you like, about 5 minutes for medium-rare. Carefully remove the fish from the grill and place skin-down on a pretty serving platter.