Marinated Vegetable Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup bottled cherry peppers, halved
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt, sugar, and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, cherry tomatoes, cherry pepper halves, zucchini, carrots, and onion.
Pour the dressing mixture over the vegetables, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.