Mississippi Mud Cake
- Mississippi Mud Filling:
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup toasted and chopped pecans
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (9.7-ounce) box bittersweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 6 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DirectionsMississippi Mud Filling:
In a medium bowl, combine the whipped topping, marshmallow creme, and cream cheese. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the pecans, then cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting:
In a large bowl, beat the butter and cream cheese at medium-high speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add the melted chocolates, beating until combined. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until smooth. Add vanilla, beating until incorporated. Use the frosting immediately.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.