- Total Time:
- 45 min
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 10 to 12 servings
- Butter, for baking dish
- 2 (20.5-ounce) cans refried black beans
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes and green chiles, drained
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese blend, plus 2 cups for topping
- Tortilla chips, for serving
Preheat the oven to 325 degree F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the dish from the oven and top with the remaining cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Deen (PD Mag, Sept/Oct 06, pg. 49)
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay