- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 king-sized candy bars (nougat topped with peanuts and caramel covered with milk chocolate)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 4 cups whipped topping
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate syrup, for garnish
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
To make crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Press down into the bottom of a pie pan to form a crust and bake for about 8 minutes.
In the top of a double boiler, melt together candy bars, peanut butter, and half-and-half, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Fold in whipped topping, pour into crust, and freeze for 4 to 6 hours before serving. (For a richer pie, substitute 2 cups heavy cream, whipped with 1/2 cup sugar until stiff peaks form, in place of prepared whipped topping.)
When ready to serve, top with additional whipped topping and drizzle wth chocolate syrup. Store in refrigerator.