Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf- A.K.A 'Basic' Meat Loaf
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mix all meatloaf ingredients well and place in a baking dish. Shape into a loaf.
Mix ingredients for topping and spread on loaf. Bake for 1 hour.
Flag as inappropriate
Thank you! your flag was submitted.