- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons freshly minced thyme leaves
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 -inch thickness
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place a cooling rack over pan and spray rack with nonstick cooking spray.
In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper, to taste. In a separate shallow dish, combine mustard, water, salt and pepper, to taste, and remaining olive oil. Coat each chicken breast with mustard mixture; dredge each in bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared rack in pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is golden brown. Serve immediately.