- 1 pint shucked oysters, picked through for shells
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) butter
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce (recommended: Texas Pete's)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tomato, diced
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, beer, salt, garlic powder and hot sauce. Pour egg mixture over oysters and cook on low, stirring until eggs are almost set. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and cook until eggs are set, about 15 minutes. Crumble bacon on top and add chopped parsley and diced tomatoes before serving. Season with salt, if desired.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.