- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked couscous
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 5 tablespoons pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Dressing, recipe follows
- Dash Ceylon cinnamon, optional
In a medium saucepan, bring the water and the 1 teaspoon oil to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Remove from heat, cover, and let stand for 2 minutes. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Add remaining ingredients and toss with dressing. Taste and add a pinch of cinnamon, if desired. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.