- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond brickle chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Unroll the piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface. Roll into 2 (15-inch) circles. Cut out 48 circles using a 1 3/4-inch fluted or round cookie cutter, re-rolling dough as needed. Place in 1 3/4-inch muffin pans, pressing on the bottoms and up the sides of each of the mini-muffin cups. Combine the melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and eggs in a large bowl, mixing well. Add the vanilla. Stir in the pecans and brickle chips. Spoon the pecan filling evenly into the pie shells. Bake for 25 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks.