- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon Paula Deen Sweet Italian Herb Blend
- 1 14 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 10 1/2 ounce can of beef broth
Preheat oven to 350 F. In a medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup white rice with the ground beef. Add the dried onion, seasoned salt, and Italian seasoning. Mix it together. Roll into 8 or 10 golfball-sized balls. Spread remainder of rice on the bottom of 2-quart baking dish. Pour in the tomatoes and beef broth and stir with a spoon. Put the porcupine balls on top and cover the dish tightly with foil. Bake for 1 hour.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.