- 12 cups cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Cook potatoes, covered in boiling water, 10 minutes, or until tender; drain well and cool.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, bell pepper and onion.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture, tossing gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate.