- One 5-pound bag red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 fennel bulbs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
Combine the potatoes, fennel, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread the mixture in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until the potatoes are tender and lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool, about 30 minutes.
Combine the mayonnaise, chives and parsley in a large bowl. Add the cooled potato mixture, tossing gently to combine. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 3 days.