Santa Fe Wraps
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 1/2-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1 (4 1/4-ounce) can chopped olives
- 1 cup (4-ounce) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa, plus salsa for dipping, optional
- 1/2 cup green onion tops, sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 2 packages flour tortillas
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy. Then add sour cream, green chiles, olives, pepper jack cheese, salsa, and onion tops. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer. Stir in spinach. Spread mixture evenly over the surface of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas tightly and cut each tortilla crosswise into 6 slices. Skewer each wrap with a wooden toothpick. Serve immediately or chill. Serve with salsa for dipping, if desired.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.