Sauteed Spinach and Onions
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag (about 14 cups) baby spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon The Lady's House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- The Lady's House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the spinach and toss to wilt, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with seasoning and lemon juice. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.The Lady's House Seasoning:
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Beer Marinated T-Bone Steak, Sauteed Onions and Mushrooms, Topped with a Fried Egg, Sauteed Spinach Crepe Filling, Spiced Lamb Chops on Sauteed Peppers and Onions with Garlic and Mint Couscous, Spaghetti Squash Recipes, Spinach Recipes, Easy Appetizer Recipes, Mashed Potato Recipes, Spanish Rice Recipes, Easy Main Dish