Sauteed Spinach and Onions
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag (about 14 cups) baby spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon The Lady's House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more to taste
- The Lady's House Seasoning:
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the spinach and toss to wilt, about 1 minute. Sprinkle with seasoning and lemon juice. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.The Lady's House Seasoning:
Mix all the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.