- 1 (2-pound) salmon fillet
- House Seasoning, recipe follows
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienne
- 1 small green bell pepper, julienne
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 medium orange, sectioned and seeded
- 1 pint strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chervil or baby dill
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 lemons, juiced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place salmon fillet on a foil-lined pan. Season with House Seasoning, then cover and surround fish with red and green bell pepper, onion, and sectioned orange slices. Mix strawberries, water, honey, chervil or dill, garlic and green onions together. Pour lemon juice over salmon. Ladle strawberry mixture evenly over salmon. Cover with foil and pierce foil, allowing steam to escape. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve with rice.
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix well. Store in shaker near stove for convenience.