- One 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 pearl onions, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- Pepper jelly, for topping
- Chopped fresh chives, for topping
- Toast points, for dipping
In a food processor, combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise, and blend until mixed through. Next, add the sour cream and eggs, and mix until combined. Then add in the shrimp, pearl onions, green onions and celery, and process until mixed together.
Scoop the dip onto a serving platter and form into a large mound with a hole in the top. Fill the hole with pepper jelly and top with chives. Serve with toast points for dipping.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Spinach, Shrimp, and Artichoke Dip, Shrimp Hushpuppies with Vidalia Onion Dip, Shrimp Spring Rolls with Spicy Apricot Mustard Dip, Shrimp Scampi Recipes, Grilled Shrimp Recipes, Spicy Shrimp Recipes, Thanksgiving Appetizers, Asian Appetizer Recipes, Christmas Appetizer Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.