Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
- 1/3 cup medium-sized shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Additional shrimp, optional
- Chopped dill, optional
Finely chop shrimp and set aside.
Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork and stir in chopped shrimp, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with additional shrimp and dill, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.